SHUSD Aquatic Center – 2019 Use Fees
CAT I No Charge for School sponsored events School affiliated groups Parent-Faculty organizations School employee organizations
CAT IIa Charged fee is 50% Direct Costs for Non-Profits serving youth
CAT IIb Fees are direct costs charged to Non-Profits, City/Government organizations
CAT III are calculated fair market fees that include direct costs and capital costs charged to For-profits, Commercial and Non-school groups.
1. Senior discount age is 60 years old.
2. Youth/Student discount age range is 5 years old to 17. College students with identification: 18-26 years old.
3. SHHS students may use the pool at no charge throughout the academic year.
4. Annual direct costs include: chemicals, utilities, management, and equipment replacement.
5. Lifeguards, Front Desk, and Custodial Services supplied by the District are not included in the above “Event Rental” rates.
6. Custodial services are supplied by the district and charged to the renter.
7. The district may require the presence of lifeguard(s) and proof of insurance with pool rental depending on the type of use.
8. Renters may supply their own Certified Lifeguards and Front Desk Staff.
9. Additional deposit and insurance may be required before approval of pool rental.