This program offers SHUSD employees many resources to help with emotional, family and other personal life problems; offer guidance on financial issues; support healthy choices; and much more.
There is no charge to you for covered services.
Some of the resources that are available to you include:
· Counseling Sessions –3 sessions per incident available to employee, spouse and children. Face-to-face, phone or web video sessions available.
· Childcare and Eldercare Assistance –help in finding care providers in your area.
· Financial Services –talk to a financial advisor over the phone about a variety of issues such as credit, retirement and financial questions.
· Legal Services –talk to a lawyer over the phone or in person about issues such as civil, consumer or criminal law, divorce, adoption, etc.
· Identity Theft Recovery Services –Speak with a certified consumer credit counselor.
· Daily Living Services –help in planning an event or vacation and in finding businesses or consultants for you.
· Health and Wellness Resources –register on the EAP website to assess your health, set and track wellness goals, find articles and videos.